Professional Dancer, Choreographer & Actor
Misha has garnered a near-cult following throughout his dance career. He began touring at the age of 16, dancing for superstars Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Pharell, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, John Legend, Chris Brown, Omarion, Ne-Yo, Hillary Duff, etc.
He performed at the Oscars, Grammys, VMAs, AMA’s, Billboard Music Awards, and renowned television shows such as The Voice, Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, The Today Show, and Good Morning America.
Slated to dance with Michael Jackson on the 2009 “This Is It” World Tour, Misha can be seen dancing for Michael in the documentary with the same title. He has also danced in several films including:
• The Muppets
• Jackass 2
• Clerks 2
• Center Stage 2
• Love & Mercy
His breakout role as an actor came in 2012 as a lead character in the popular Step Up: Revolution and Step Up: All In movies.
Recent Choreography work in the 2017 - 2018 season include:
• Old Navy Summer Campaign
• Nike Commercial featuring Odell Beckham Jr.
• Music video for Judith Hill from The Voice
• Twitch’s new show Twitch Please on Ellen’s network
• for Viral Internet Sensation Tovaris Jones two Ellen performances
and three NBA Halftime appearances, including the highly anticipated rematch of the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers.
• for new artist Daniel Skye music video
• Teacher for NBC & CLI’s master class series
Misha choreographed for some of the most well-known artists:
• Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience and Future Sex Love tours
• Jon Bellion’s Music Video for his debut single Guillotine
• Grammy Award winning artist Beck on his recent hit Wow
• Watt Burning Man”ft. Post Malone: #1 on Spotify in its 1st week
Misha has contributed his choreography to:
• So You Think You Can Dance
• Dancing With The Stars
• American Idol
• Austin & Ally
• American Music Awards
• Gwen Stefani
• The Pussy Cat Dolls Domination Tour
• Hilary Duff’s Dignity Tour
• Cheryl Cole’s World Tour
• Sarah Lee
Misha Gabriel won the 2015 World Choreography Award for Best Choreography in a Music Video for his collaboration with DWTS ballroom pro/recording artist Mark Ballas on Mark’s debut video.
Misha has been for the past 12 years, one of the most sought after teachers and choreographers in the dance world and continues to travel the globe teaching master classes and workshops in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and multiple countries throughout Europe and Asia.